“Excuse me, I have to call everyone I have ever met, right now.” – Cordelia Chase, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Use: Whenever something crazy or awesome happens, or I just ran into Jonathan Taylor Thomas at a bar.
“I KNOW.” – Monica Geller, Friends
- Use: Whenever I’m really right about something (often), or sharing amazing news that is unbelievable.
“Nerds.” Liz Lemon, 30 Rock
- Use: Literally every day of my life, usually in place of a curse word (meaning I’ll say this at work).
“Everywhere in LA take twenty minutes.” – Mel Horowitz, Clueless
- Use: Whenever someone is complaining I live too far away to drive to, AKA when I’m too lazy to drive anywhere and want people to come to me.
“Legs crossed towards each other. That is an unequivocal sex invite.” Cher Horowitz, Clueless
- Use: Whenever I see two people with their legs crossed towards each other who definitely want to bone.
“NOPE.” – Lana Kane, Archer
- Use: Also every day of my life. Pronunciation of it is just fun. Nuuuuupe.