So. I am no longer in Los Angeles. Not to worry though, I’ll be back soon.
I’m sure I’ll do some post about reflection and the best summer ever and throw in some silly sentimental stuff (since all I’m doing right now is watching Mad Men on Netflix), but until then, I thought I’d share the short film I wrote and produced called Super People.
I won’t say anything more about it, since you should obviously watch it.
Filed under Movies, Video
I don’t like making snap judgements on released pictures.
Although, this does look like something out of the Matrix.
But I want to see her full Catwoman costume. Is she Catwoman from the beginning, or will it chart her transformation?
Click for more pictures at DenofGeek.com!
JUST FLAILING LIKE THE GEEK I AM.
(Also, I got called a geek this weekend. Like point blank, someone looked at me and called me a geek. Or maybe a nerd. Either way, I took it as a compliment.)
People are having tons of mixed reviews about the trailer and pictures and blah blah blah whatever. I’m in a happy cocoon.
Filed under Geekery, Movies
SO MANY I LOVE. It’s like trying to pick my favorite child. Or…maybe my favorite niece or cousin.
Runner-Ups: Xander Harris, BtVS/The Inbetweeners Boys, The Inbetweeners
9. Andy Dwyer, Parks and Recreation
- Andy: Leslie, I typed your symptoms into the thing up here and it says you could have network connectivity problems.
8. Katherine Pierce, The Vampire Diaries
- Katherine: I’ll be the safest psychotic bitch in town.
7. Maurice Moss, The IT Crowd
- Moss: Just promise me we won’t do anything else with them. I want to go back to being weird. I like being weird. Weird is all I’ve got. That and my sweet style.
6. Liz Lemon, 30 Rock
- Liz: Hey, nerds! Who’s got two thumbs, speaks limited French, and hasn’t cried once today? This moi.
5. Charlie Kelly, It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia
- Charlie: There is no Pepe Silvia. The man does not exist, OK? So I decided ‘Awww shit, buddy I gotta dig a little deeper.’ There’s no Pepe Silvia, you gotta be KIDDING ME! I got BOXES full of PEPE!!
4. GOB Bluth, Arrested Development
- Michael: Could it be love?
GOB: I know what an erection feels like, Michael. No, it’s the opposite. It’s… it’s like my heart is getting hard.
3. Chandler Bing, Friends
- Chandler: If I’m gonna be an old, lonely man, I’m gonna need a thing, you know, a hook, like that guy on the subway who eats his own face. So I figure I’ll be Crazy Man with a Snake, y’know. Crazy Snake Man. And I’ll get more snakes, call them my babies, kids will walk past my place, they will run. “Run away from Crazy Snake Man, ” they’ll shout!
2. Marshall Erikson – How I Met Your Mother
- Ted Mosby: We’ve all done things in college we regret. Marshall grew a soul patch, wore a rasta hat and asked that everyone call him J.B. Smooth.
Marshall Eriksen: I do not regret that for a second.
1. The Doctor, Doctor Who
- Doctor: I’m the Doctor. I’m a Time Lord. I’m from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I’m 903 years old and I’m the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?
A.V. Club interviewed Michael Schur (co-creator of Parks and Recreation), and has him talk about each episode of season three.
Really great interview! Check it out!
(And read Parts 1-3, especially if you’re a fan of the show!)
This list could literally go on for pages, but I’ll do my best to contain the television douchery and narrow it down.
Also, this could quickly change when the fall season starts. Remember that.
Runner-ups: Skins, Misfits, South Park, Pretty Little Liars (STOP JUDGING.)
10. Happy Endings
8. It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
7. The Inbetweeners
6. 30 Rock
5. How I Met Your Mother
4. The League (seriously, I’m so obsessed with this show right now)
3. Parks and Recreation
2. Arrested Development
1. Doctor Who
So, while standing in line at the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II premiere (at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre), I was waving my wand around like a
idiot wizard, and a photographer walked past.
And my picture was taken.
Filed under Geekery, Movies